Complaint Review: Roistore

• Roistore

Internet
    USA

Roistore out of stock New York Internet

Signed up in good faith, noticed the reviews late but figured what the hey. Was informed they had no stock and it will be another hour, one after the other and so on. Got impatient, told them want review and again more promises "1x more hour" (not sure why they are buying time like this).

At the time of writing they have 58mins to comply or its a dispute via paypal.

In the end, i found roistore.com wasn't able to deliver and was upfront about their stock sizing. For me thats all i really care about "Can you deliver, and when? answer two questions honest you get my business. Screw around...

You get reviews like this and Roistore is Liar

I paid for a virtual item that was in stock according to the website and it has been over a day now and they have not sent me my item after claiming on livechat it only takes between 2-5 hours for delivery. The first time I contacted them they said the payment system on their website is down for maintenance.- Which is false as I paid through paypal. I gave them a chance and still I have not received the item I paid for. I contacted them again just an hour ago and they now claim that a) My payment was not accepted. (Which I know for a fact is nonsense as I have the receipt via paypal) . And b) That "Paypal is down for maintenance." Which I find really hard to believe. I asked for a refund from them and were un-co-operative and claim to "keep trying" or "please come back later".

My patience has worn out and I have opened the dispute with Paypal - especially after reading these reviews. This is the first time I have EVER had this issue with these types of websites and I think from now on I will use the more expensive ones. I will not be using that site again. Do not trust them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2016 12:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/roistore/internet/roistore-out-of-stock-new-york-internet-1345635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content