Complaint Review: Rona Lopez

• Rona Lopez
    San Diego
    La Mesa, California
    United States of America

Rona Lopez Rona Bolin Deadbeat mother of five leaves family for drugs and prostitution-county aid useless! La Mesa, California

My daughters were left with me to provide solely without county aid when their mother-Rona Lopez decidedsfterhaving five kids, that wasnt the life she wanted.
As days went by without any idea of where Rona may be-the kids and I were alerted that she had decided kids and family were not better than a lifestyle of drugs and cheating with a drug dealing pimp.
I handled the situation by moving to Riverside County with my daughters and filing for 100% custody with legal seperation/divorce. Although this would be a tough transition for my girls, I felt the county would fight for us in providing necessary child support and/or aid. However, this has been a task to say the least. She is able to stroll around La Mesa, Ca. carefree and doped up without qualms, the girls and I barely make it. How is it that even with addresses and employment information will not lead to this dead beats a** to be put behind bars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2012 03:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rona-lopez/la-mesa-california-/rona-lopez-rona-bolin-deadbeat-mother-of-five-leaves-family-for-drugs-and-prostitution-cou-830101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content