Complaint Review: Ronald Richard McCann

• Ronald Richard McCann
    415 Overton
    Brooklyn, New York
    USA

Ronald Richard McCann Ron McCann Tony Wale Con man rips off women for a 160,000 dollars Brooklyn New York

*Consumer Comment: Also conned by Ronald McCann

Ronald MCCann was picking up an insurance check for me he had a forged power of attorney. He never showed up with check for my home. It was a pay off cause my house was over a mining shaft a was sinking. No house, no money. I had known this man since he as 16. i was having health issues. I personally loaned him 25,000 insuranace money from my late husbands death. For five yrs he has promised to pay me and I have not seen one penny. He claims to belong to the Irish mafia and threaten my family several times .  I want him caught, I want my money I live on 850 a month. I want him to serve time. Someone help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2013 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ronald-richard-mccann/brooklyn-new-york-11309/ronald-richard-mccann-ron-mccann-tony-wale-con-man-rips-off-women-for-a-160000-dollars-b-1087791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Also conned by Ronald McCann

AUTHOR: Friend 21 - (USA)

I believe I am also being conned by a Ronald McCann from the same area. Is there any way the author of this report can tell me what the man looks like that is in the report? So we can confirm that it is the same person? I have been trying to get money back from this man for many months.