Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch - Roni Deutch

• Roni Lynn Deutch - Roni Deutch
    4815 Watt Avenue North Highlands, CA 95660
    North Highlands, California
    Botswana

Roni Lynn Deutch Is An Unprofessional Tax Corporation I gave Roni Deutch Tax Attorney 5000.00 to settle my taxes and I still owe the IRS the same amount, they are a ripoff. North Highlands California

I contacted Roni Deutch in hopes to settle my taxes and paid them 5,000.00. They came back with the responce that they have contacted the IRS and the offer in compermise was denied. After sending this Orginazation all of my information more then once they said that I never sent them any information, they acted as if they could help untill I paid them in full once the last payment was made they did not want to help with my case any longer. IRS is still sending me notifications wanted the full amount that I owe in back taxes.

Roni Deutch told me what I had to do to get this matter resolved in which I followed their instructions and at the end they told me that I had to send the IRS estimated back taxes and I should have been doing so all along but they never notified me of which, so that is one of the reasons that they gave me for the offer in compermise was denied. I also had to pay for the offer in compermise 150.00 and still was denied.

They also wanted my disabled mothers information which has nothing to do with my self and the taxes that I owe to the IRS. I feel that I should be compensated from this company and if I would have known that it was going to be a rip off I would have just paid the IRS the 5,000.00 instead of going to this long process with Roni Deutch and not get any thing in return.

When I receved the information from Roni Deutch that the offer in compermise was denied I tried to contact the IRS and they would not talk to me and Roni Deutch is not making an effort to help resolve the matter.

I would like to see that Roni Deutch is penalized or closed down if they can not do what they say they can do. False Advertisment is what they are good for, not helping get the person back on track and up on their feet.

Johnny
Tallahassee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2007 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/roni-lynn-deutch-roni-deutch/north-highlands-california-95660/roni-lynn-deutch-is-an-unprofessional-tax-corporation-i-gave-roni-deutch-tax-attorney-5000-238292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content