Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch

• Reported By: sunnyvale California
  • Roni Lynn Deutch
    4815 Watt Ave
    North Highlands, California

Roni Lynn Deutch took 1400 dollars for no service rendered, Just took my payments and no refund North Highlands California

I hired Ronni Lynn deutch to help me with my tax liability and made payments of 430 per month for three month plus a 500 dollar start up fee. I agreed to make payment on the 8th of each month. I had to change my payment date to around the end of each month because of unexpected exspenses.

first time I ask they said they would change my date but the next day robert foresight changed his mind and refused to let me change the date of payment. we contimue to argue over this situation, I had told him I had unexpected expense come up and would like to please move the date of payment. He refuse again and we began to argue, This was the third payment I had made and felt he was being unreasonable.

well he told me because I was missing that payment I was not to be represented by this law firm. well this pisted me off and I continue to argue with this retard. well to make a long stroy short they refused to refund my payments and really did not do anything for my case.

I felt I just pist away 1400 dollars and how is it that this law firm can just decide to not do any work for their clients and take the money and not give back what is owed.They really diod not do anythign and I did not see any paperwork for the irs and I still have not seen anything.

They sent me a letter saying I was not entitled to a refund because of all the really outragous charges thay have on this paper. 300 dollars an hour and they charge me for talking to them on the phone. There is no justice in this day and age. Is anyone awake out there.

Echilipepper
sunnyvale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2007 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/roni-lynn-deutch/north-highlands-california-95660/roni-lynn-deutch-took-1400-dollars-for-no-service-rendered-just-took-my-payments-and-no-r-265452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content