Complaint Review: Room Store

3011 E. Broadway #100
    Phoenix, Arizona
    United States of America

Room Store got wedged Phoenix, Arizona

I bought abought 18,000 dollars worth of furniture from the Room Store and all in all they have been good about fixing things untill now. I called them and told them there was a hole in the back framing of the wedge section of my sofa and they said they would come and pick it up and fix it.

They came and picked it up and said they would fix it and bring it back in a week. well they brought it back a week later and the only thing they did was clean a couple of spots off of it, the hole is still there. I guess they thought I wouldnt notice, but all they did was take my wedge on a week vacation and brought it back, they did nothing to fix it.

I guess they dont care about return buisness because if thats the way tey honor thier warranty I will never shop there again. In fact I have some more furniture on lay-away there and I am going to get my money back and no longer buy anything from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2012 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/room-store/phoenix-arizona-85040/room-store-got-wedged-phoenix-arizona-926036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content