Complaint Review: Rooms To Go/ HRS USA

roomstogo.com
    Jonesboro, Georgia

Rooms To Go/ HRS USARooms To Go/ HRS USA ripoff Jonesboro Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Great Experience

I bought furniture from Rooms To Go about a year ago. The leather is stapled to particle board! My husband is in the military and we are stationed overseas, so getting it repaired is out of the question. I've read many complaints about how cheaply made Rooms To Go furniture is...so beware!

Also, HRS USA does the financing for Rooms To Go...and they are something else! I never received a bill, therefore they kept charging me $29.00 for late fees. When I did start to receive bills, I would receive the bill on the day the payment was due, therefore racking up more late fees. I am upset with this matter.

Companies like this live off the late fees and find it perfectly alright to rip people out of their hard earned money. I just wish something could be done about it. My advice, don't buy furniture from Rooms To Go and don't get it financed through HRS USA.

Donna
Jonesboro, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rooms-to-go-hrs-usa/jonesboro-georgia/rooms-to-go-hrs-usarooms-to-go-hrs-usa-ripoff-jonesboro-georgia-17803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Great Experience

AUTHOR: amanda - ()

I have purchased several times from Rooms to Go. I have a Master Bedroom Set, coffee/end table set, and a complete Living Room Set. All three purchases were handled wonderfully. We purchased them on the "no money down - pay by ____(18 months)" advertisement.

We paid the entire purchase off each time just before it was due. There were no charges just as advertised.

Our furniture has been fantastic. We have had it for a couple of years now and have yet to have a single complaint. We had one drawer be delivered with a crack down the center of it, but the company fixed the problem in less than a month and offered us money back.

I would buy again and again from this company. I think that these "rip-off" reports are just a few experiences in the midst of millions of people who are happy with Rooms to Go and HRS-USA.

Sincerely,