Complaint Review: Rooms to Go - Woodlands, TX

The Woodlands, Texas
    USA

Rooms to Go - Woodlands, Texas Credit Process is a Sham The Woodlands Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Credit Posting

Rooms to Go, Woodlands, TX.  Their credit approval process is a sham.  I took the hit on my credit report when they ran my credit for purchase.  Although I know my credit score is at least a 650 I was then told I was declined.  When I called their GE Moneygram Bank, I was told I had a collection account in another state--huh?  They gave me a number which I called and was then told by that Customer Service Rep I had no other account with Rooms to go.  I did not appreciate the lowering of my credit score for this shoddy business practice!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2013 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rooms-to-go-woodlands-tx/the-woodlands-texas-77385/rooms-to-go-woodlands-texas-credit-process-is-a-sham-the-woodlands-texas-1105199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Credit Posting

AUTHOR: mshiddy - ()

Having a collecton in another state means that you have a delinquent account of some sort elsewhere. It is not necessarily an account with Rooms To Go or with GE. Maybe its an old cell phone bill etc. Ge pulls an individual's credit from the major credit reporting bureaus. The only way to know for sure is for you to get a copy of your credit report and investigate further.