Complaint Review: ROSA REY

• Reported By: Cappie — Bronx New York USA
  • ROSA REY

Nationwide
    USA

ROSA REY Bank of America After 26 years Rosa Rey closed my account because she said she no longer wanted to do business with me because I filed a compaint against Bank of America and she closed my account after 26 years Nationwide

*Author of original report: Right

*General Comment: Fault....

Bank of America” are trying to make me and my family homeless and tarnished our credit as we repaired our credit to purchase our home. After the housing colapse Bank of America did not try to help me and my family instead they gave me the run around and now that my house is in foreclsoure Bank of America took it up themseleves to sell our home and make us homeless.  The banks already got paid/reimbursed by 2008 $700.00 billion Federal Bailout fund and we did not receive anything.   How is that our Mayor is trying to prevent homeless and they are forcing people who have homes, HOMELESS. The world we live in.  Oh I forgot we getting ready to make America Great Again.  LOL!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2016 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rosa-rey/nationwide/rosa-rey-bank-of-america-after-26-years-rosa-rey-closed-my-account-because-she-said-she-n-1340645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Right

AUTHOR: - ()

Greetings,

You are 100% right it's more to the story.  Our family and friends got caught up with the mortgage scam back in 2008.

1. The banks already got paid/reimbursed by the 2008 $700.00 billion federal bailout fund under the TARP Program or to modify homeowners loans and bank of America did none of the abov for me and my family.

2.  You can close a customer account at any right.  But not on the right that Rosa Rey Vice President said she I quote "she no longer wanted to do business with me because I sent the bank a letter in reference to the conditions that we were living in.  Living with rats and squirrls and we were told the morgage would be $1400 a month and when Bank of America took over they wanted almost $4000.00 a month.  You see this is just a bit that I'm telling you.  Like you said it's more to the story and I'm on the edge right now and I don't need no negativity in my life right now.  So please don't respond.  I don't think I committed myself to the right Web-site.  So I will not lower myself to be apart of BULLYING.  Smhhhhh (~_~)

#2 General Comment

Fault....

AUTHOR: Tyg - (USA)

Im sorry but do YOU even understand HOW a mortgage works? If BoA sold YOUR foreclosed upon house then YOU have failed to make YOUR mortgage payments. HOW is this the banks fault?? Closing your account WOULD NOT effect YOUR mortgage!!! Its within THIER rights to close ANY ACCOUNT FOR ANY REASON!!!! There is NO LAW that states that ANY BUSINESS must deal with YOU!!! Make no mistake, THIS IS ALL ON YOU!!! YOUR FAILURE to pay your mortgage and keep on top of those payments is what has caused YOUR HOUSE to go into foreclosure. The bank is ALSO within its rights to sell ITS PROPERTY!!! That is what YOUR house became when YOU signed paperwork that basically exchanged YOUR HOME OWNER RIGHTS FOR MONEY!!!! There is MUCH MORE to your story that YOU are not telling. The entire web IS NOT FACEBOOK!!!! So STOP trying to turn every site you can find into a WHINEFEST over what YOU HAVE DONE TO YOURSELF!!!! The money paid to bail out the banks was for BAD LOANS and does not cover your not paying your mortgage!! Typical American mouthbreather!!! YOU hear tidbits of information and try your best to TWIST that information to cover YOUR FAILINGS!!!! Face it, YOU SCREWED YOURSELF!!! So STOP wasteing the worlds time and get off your ample rump and GO EARN MONEY!!!!! MONEY is the ONLY THING that is going to save YOU!! The house is GONE!! Sold to another person or family that COULD pay thier bills. YOU will get ZERO help for this due SOLELY to the FACT that YOU welched on the deal YOU had in place with the bank. PLEASE!!!! Tell us ALL again how YOU losing your house is the banks fault for YOU NOT PAYING YOUR BILLS!!! What lame excuse are YOU going to give that is going to completly absolve YOU from the RESPONSIBILITY of being an adult?