Complaint Review: rosegal

• Reported By: karen — Dyer Indiana USA
  • rosegal

Internet
    USA

rosegal ripoff with no reply Internet

I orrdered a swim suit in June, rec'd reply it was shipped. They processed my payment. I have contacted them "on line chat" several times. The most recent said I would have it by 8/13.

Contacted them on line chat again tonight, siad they couldn't helpme and refered me to their website. Tried to file a claim, they said my order # was incorrect.I copied and pasted it from their email to me. This is ridiculous!!

They tell me to contact my post office to see if it was being held there. I did this, the post office does not have it and said they do not hold packages. . So I am out my money, but very upset with this company and their unfair practices.

Don't buy from them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2017 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rosegal/internet/rosegal-ripoff-with-no-reply-internet-1396322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content