Complaint Review: Roseland, Rose Acceptance, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, April 11, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012
  • Reported By: Brian — Highland Illinois United States of America
  • Roseland, Rose Acceptance, Inc.
    241 E. Saginaw.
    East Lasing, Michigan
    United States of America

Roseland, Rose Acceptance, Inc. Jon Hinsman & John Mark Bjorlie East Lasing, Michigan

I'm wanting to purchase a home through, Rose Acceptance, Inc. Jon Hinsman wanted me to get a job closer to the property. Jon Hinsman moved up within the company and let John Mark Bjorlie take over, now this clown wants a guarantee from my employer that I will remain on my job and John Mark Bjorlie is also demanding that my company sign a letter on company letter head granting me approval to move to Michigan. Huh???

Who do they think they are making such CRAZY DEMANDS. These DEMANDS are becoming more and more ABSURD. The loan was approved everything looks great and now this? Why are they preventing me from buying a home in Michigan?  At this point I want to file a lawsuit against them. Anyone else dealing with these clowns?  I need a lawyer to file suit against them asap!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/roseland-rose-acceptance-inc/east-lasing-michigan-48823/roseland-rose-acceptance-inc-jon-hinsman-john-mark-bjorlie-east-lasing-michigan-867335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content