Complaint Review: Roth Morgan firm

• Reported By: Mandy — Lansing Michigan USA
  • Roth Morgan firm

Nationwide
    USA

Roth Morgan firm They tryed to tell me i owed money to 5/3 bank and if i didnt pay the amount my accounts would be closed Orlando Florida Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Roth & Morgan

The guy i spoke to today told me that i owed 5/3 bank of over 1200.00 and i had to pay 200.00 a month for three months and if i didnt then he was going to close my accounts that i have. And then when i had talked to the banks and they had told me none of them even heard of this place amd i called back and asked to speak with patrick i was told he left for a break and then he called me from hos personal phone which is a Illinois number mind you. And when i told them i know about the scam and he got an attitude with me ams threatening me with there attorneys and calling names and got an attitude bc he knows he was caught in a lie with me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2017 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/roth-morgan-firm/nationwide/roth-morgan-firm-they-tryed-to-tell-me-i-owed-money-to-53-bank-and-if-i-didnt-pay-the-a-1388712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Roth & Morgan

AUTHOR: Johanthan - (USA)

To whom it may concern:

All reports concerning Roth & Morgan have been adequately addressed and can be verified. Our goal is to provide exemplary customer care and apologize about you’re experience. We follow the FDCPA guidelines in resolving obligations all balances can be verified as well. If you would like to contact a customer service representative who can assist you in the verification process we will be more than happy to help. We also don't a representative named Patrick and aren't based out of Illinois so we would like to assist you and addressing your confusion please contact our office.

Although this debt originated from Fifth Third Bank, there is no affiliation between Fifth Third Bank and the Roth & Morgan Roth Morgan is a third party debt collector.