Complaint Review: Route 2 Hyundai

743 Main St
    Leominister, Massachusetts
    United States of America

Route 2 Hyundai Deceptive advertisement and lies Leominister, Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: And You Believed This????

Called by a Dave Johnson from telephone number 773-507-7795. He asked if I was looking for a new or used automobile. I said my credit was not good, but he said that didn't matter. His dealership had a Government Grant to help people with bad credit to help rebuild it.  He went on to say we could buy a 2010 Ford Fusion for under $300 a month and he would meet us at the door with 2 Fusions to test drive.

We went to the dealership, were met by a "Salesman " named Duane. I asked to see Dave Johnson. He responded and said he had stepped out and didn't know when he would return. I said please call him. He came back and said he wasn't answering and that he could help us.  He then said fill out a credit application. Reluctantly, I did. They came back and said they couldn't help us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/route-2-hyundai/leominister-massachusetts-01453/route-2-hyundai-deceptive-advertisement-and-lies-leominister-massachusetts-1011711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

And You Believed This????

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

A "government grant" to help you buy a car???  You actually believed and acted on this?  You better get yourself a "keeper"!