Complaint Review: Rover.com

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Coburg Oregon USA
  • Rover.com

Internet
    USA

Rover.com My Dog was attack by a dog I was sitting, he had complications but Rover denied insurance because the insurance is only good for 30 days. Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

I am a dog sitter. I signed up with Rover.com they keep 20% of your earnings with the explanation that you will have the benefit of insurance protection if there is any injury to your Pet or the pet your caring for. My dog was attacked by a dog who's owner claimed got along well with other dogs. So I called Rover.com and found that they will only cover anything over $250.00. My vet bill was $175.00. Fortunately, the Owner of the dog that attack paid the $175.00, but unfortunately, my dog had complications from the bite less than two months after the attack. He formed an abscess that needed to be surgically repaired. The Vet found a piece of a tooth from the dog that bit, the bill was $500.00. I called Rover.com and they informed me that I was out of luck. They said that their insurance only covers up to 30 days of the incident and to add insult to injury, they said that I was free to find another source of insurance to protect my dog.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2017 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rovercom/internet/rovercom-my-dog-was-attack-by-a-dog-i-was-sitting-he-had-complications-but-rover-denied-1397113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content