Complaint Review: Rovia

• Rovia

Internet
    United States of America

Rovia Rovia Dream Trips "Evergreeen" Billing Process Scam! Internet

On July 17th 2012 I emailed my sales consultant Libby Shambeau that I wanted to cancel all the memberships I was paying for at $19.95 per month. I thought I had two. She said she would handle it all for me. APPARENTLY, I had three memberships.

Through a LONG drawn out process of sending emails on each and every single account they had been billing me, the last one was cancelled on October 15th. 3 MONTHS LATER!!!! They owe me $120! PLUS all the time and headache!

Total scam! I will use Priceline from now on for my vacations!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rovia/internet/rovia-rovia-dream-trips-evergreeen-billing-process-scam-internet-955231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content