Complaint Review: Rowan Adam

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Rowan Adam Could be inpersonating a solider, Internet

On August 27 I had a gentlemen named Rowan Adam contacted out of the blue stating that he had found my email on Military Pen Pals. He mention that he was a UK soilder station in Afghan and he was looking for support. He seem very strange from the start none of his emails made any sense let alone he could spell right.

Out of good gesture wanted to help a soilder in need I started emailing him back and like a fool I told him little about me now that I regret ever telling him. He told me alot of things of how he was looking for someone that he could married so he want adopt he so called son that happens to live in a foriegn county. He told me more details about this boy that he wanted to adopt of how he came into his life and so on.

Out of good gesture I had email this boy however I never gotten a responce back. After a couple more emails he mention that he was having trouble paying they boy school fees and he was having trouble paying on live since he was station in Afghan so on and so on. [continued below]....

..... The last email that I had recieve from him he wanted me to pay this boy school fees using my own money. When I refuse to do so I had never heard from him again.

I am pretty convince that it is the same person and I am pretty sure that it was the so called son to be that was pretending to be a UK solider. I have post a picture of this boy that this Rowan was claiming to adopt. People beware of this person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2009 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rowan-adam/internet/rowan-adam-could-be-inpersonating-a-solider-internet-495299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content