Complaint Review: Royal Client Care Services

• Updated: Fri, August 01, 2003
  • Reported By: Claymont Delaware
  • Royal Client Care Services

Nationwide

I received a call from Royal Client Care Service in regard to a credit card for the amount of $2,500 dollars if I allowed them to take $296.00 out of my checking account. I tried to call back the 800 number that they had given to me and could not reach them, so I went to my bank and put a stop payment on my check, which they still found a way to take the money out of my account.

I called them to ask them when would I receive my credit card in the mail and they said within 10 to 15 business days. I told them that I was not interested in the credit card and please refund my money back they said they would.

I also told my bank to file ACH to get my money back into my account. They are investigate it right now. I feel so foolish to let someone scam me like this now my bank account is all messed up. I think this is the same company that was calling themselves Benefical Client Care Service and they have changed there name to Royal Client Care Service, if anyone would like to reach them their new number is 1-866-250-6035.

Linda
Claymont, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2003 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/royal-client-care-services/nationwide/royal-client-care-services-ripoff-please-enter-nationwide-64952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

This is part of a ring of scams, that is all over the USA and Canada.

AUTHOR: Donna - (U.S.A.)

This particular one is also linked to World Credit in Florida, and it is part of Ricardo Martinez, Capital Choice Consumer Credit scam. They are in hot water right now, but please take the time to file a report with PhoneBusters at 1-888-495-8501 or info@PhoneBusters.com. Then File a complaint to the FTC at www.ftc.gov

You must file an unauthorized debit at your bank, and close the account, they will continue to debit using different DBA's.