Complaint Review: Royal Credit Solutions

• Reported By: Orleans Massachusetts
  • Royal Credit Solutions
    P.O. Box 32531
    Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Royal Credit Solutions Aka Alpha Credit Enhancement, Client Care Relations, Client Care Resolution, ripoff, fraud, misrepresentation Palm Beach Gardens Florida

A representative called and offered me a credit card with a 2,500 limit. I was skeptical and asked if it was a real credit card and the reply was yes. I agreed to the one time activation feel of 296 and they debited my account. I was told my card would arrive in 10-15 business days.

More than a month later I recieved a package with a couple flyers, one of which was an application for an employer funded check card, which clearly states its is not a credit card. I have been trying to get my money back from them ever since. They have other alias's which are Client Care Resolutions, Dynamic Credit Services, IMS Marketing, Royal Credit Solutions, Source One Credit Solutions and World Credit Solutions.

The Florida address is a drop box only. They have another adress at 0624 S Eastern Ave, Suite 435, Henderson, NV 89052. I obtained this information from the Better Business Bureau of Florida.

Ruth
Orleans, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2003 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/royal-credit-solutions/palm-beach-gardens-florida-33410-9998/royal-credit-solutions-aka-alpha-credit-enhancement-client-care-relations-client-care-re-68949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content