Complaint Review: Royal Games

• Reported By: had_enuff — Talladega Alabama USA
  • Royal Games

Internet
    USA

Royal Games Glen altered game play from 'free' to paid competition, and refuses full refund of my deposited funds. Internet

I play only free games at Royalgames.com. Recently I noticed that I had been charged twice in one evening for paid competiton games. How that can happen when I select free is questionable, even to the point of someone controlling the accounts would have the ability to do so.

I contacted royalgames.com customer service and filed the complaint, and was immediately contacted via email by Glen (who is eveidently the only name/person that works there. He said that I had selected the paid games myself, to which I repleid I had not.

Sending me a copy of their refund policy for the mistaken selection (which I had not done) he stated that royal games does not refund mistakes.

I noticed that I would not recieve the money (not winnings - as there was $.01 accumulated from years ago) that I physically deposited. This is questionable. I googled for similar events, and strangley only ripoffreport shows any problem, even so, only one actual report. Between google and king games, it is pretty well hidden.

I want the full $10.00 (Amercian) returned along with an apology from the actual owners of the royalgames website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2017 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/royal-games/internet/royal-games-glen-altered-game-play-from-free-to-paid-competition-and-refuses-full-refu-1398666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content