Complaint Review: Royal Gold Buyers

• Reported By: Ian G — Norwich
  • Royal Gold Buyers

London, Select State/Province
    United Kingdom

Royal Gold Buyers Withholding payments after recieving Gold and Silver. None existant customer care or service. London United Kingdom

*Author of original report: Issue Closed

I am having a very frustrating experience with Royal Gold Buyer. I sent my Gold and Silver back to them and recieved a good offer price for my items on the 25th October and accepted straight away. Royal Gold adverises on there website that they provide a prompt payement service so i became concerned athat after a week no payment had been sent to my account.

Today i have tried contacting them on there service phone which goes to voice mail. I have left lots of messages asking for someone to contact me but but no one has bothered to contact me. I have bombarded them with E-Mails concerning my complaint but these have also been ignored.

I am disgusted with there lack of customer care or commitment to service and i am concerned that i will not recieve my payment and that i have been defrauded. I am disgusted that this has happened to other people and that this company is getting away with ripping of consumers. I would not recorgnise this company to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/royal-gold-buyers/london-select-stateprovince/royal-gold-buyers-withholding-payments-after-recieving-gold-and-silver-none-existant-cus-1096213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Issue Closed

AUTHOR: Ian G - ()

I have recieved confirmation from Royal Gold that my payment will be in my account in the next 2 days.

I was asked to Please stop sending us innumerable emails. and politle and firmily told to delete my comments on there YouTube channel. I have removed the comments even though i feel my comments were not negative and just gave a balanced opinion.

I had a E-mail conversation and the delay was caused by a backlog of work and staff shortage. I am looking forward to putting my experience behind me and i am glad that it has been sorted. I do still feel the lack of customer care and service that needs addressing.