Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, August 04, 2017

• Reported By: ed — Lake Mary Florida USA
Royal Ventures LLC
377 North US Highway 17/92 Longwood, Florida USA

Royal Ventures LLC Dealer was award of the transmission problem Longwood Florida

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I purchased the vehical (2010 Mini Cooper S) from Royal Ventures, through eBay, on 5/14/2017 for my daughter. The car started running rough and my daughter was having difficulty starting.  I took the vehicle to a fuel pumps, coil wires, etc. and he changed out local mechanic on 6/1/2017 ($1900 - covered by my auto warranty).  Still running rough, I took it to the Mini Dealer (Orlando Mini) on 7/1/2017.  They indicated that it was from carbon build up which comes from not servicing the vehical porperly - warranty would not cover s I paid $800 - the dealer than said that the transmission was cracked and that would not be covered by the auto warranty - it was going to be very expenses.  In research of the vehicle's records - they said that the owner was told (when the milage was over 71,000) that a transmission was needed.

I believe that Royaal Ventures knew.he said that I bought the ve  I contacted Royal Ventures - spoke to Sam - he said I purchased the vehicle "as is" - but for me to bring it by and he would try to help me.  I do not trust Royal Ventures so I contacted eBay.

The response from eBay was that it has been longer than 45 days so I was no longer eligible for reimbursement through the VPP program.

I am now turning to you to see if there are other ways I repair.cover the transmission can pursue this. My daughter loves the car and if Royal Ventures is willing to

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2017 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/royal-ventures-llc/longwood-florida-32750/royal-ventures-llc-dealer-was-award-of-the-transmission-problem-longwood-florida-1390523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Ventures LLC