Complaint Review: Royalediting.com

• Royalediting.com

Internet
    USA

Royalediting.com Essay Editing Service Not so fast and not so reliable Internet

So, I placed an order there and I can assure you that Royalediting.com is unacceptable place to order paper editing. From the very beginning I didn't manage to get across to my editor. He made irrelevant corrections even if there was no mistake.

Then I asked for explanation but my editor didn't want to explain me anything. I think that my editor was just a student who didn't have any experience in this sphere.

What is more, I didn't get my paper done due target date. I tried to support team via chat, but they said it all was just my fall.

As a result, I got to edit my paper all by myself and it was just a wate of my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2017 02:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/royaleditingcom/internet/royaleditingcom-essay-editing-service-not-so-fast-and-not-so-reliable-internet-1363228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content