Complaint Review: Royer's Flowers

• Royer's Flowers
    873 N Queen Street
    Lancaster, Pennsylvania
    USA

Royer's Flowers Lancaster, PA is a Scam. Do Not trust U.S. Retail Flowers, Inc Royer's Flowers accepted payment and delivered a fraction of what I paid for. I ordered flowers and added on multiple items. Rather than deliver all the items, they delivered just one set of dead flowers. My friend ordered flowers for a client and never received a thank you. He too suspects they did not deliver his order but he can't ask. For this order, it was my mom so I asked her. She was appreciative but confirmed they did not deliver multiple items I paid for. I highly suggest you order flowers from another place if you want to trust your order is actually delivered. Find a different florist in Lancaster Pennsylvania

Royer's Flowers in Lancaster, PA is a scam. I ordered flowers for my mother's birthday and when going through the checkout process I added several items to my cart. I paid for additional roses to be added to the bouquet and also ordered a box of chocolates. When my mom received the flowers, she gave me a call right away to thank me. Out of curiosity, I asked her how the chocolates were because I assumed they'd likely be pretty terrible since they came from a flowers shop (it's the thought that counts, right?). She told me there were no chocolates and since she had just received them she double checked and cconfirmed there were no chocolates delivered.

I asked her if there were any roses included in the flower assortment. She confirmed that there were no flowers included. Was my mom outraged? No, she didn't care. I had thought to send her flowers and "something" showed up. She sent me a picture and the flowers were ugly and seemed dead, but she was so happy I had thought of here on her birthday. [continued below]....

..... But how could they take my money and just decide not to deliver the add-ons I had paid for.

All in all, it was only about $25 worth of add-ons. Financially, this isn't killing me. But now it has me thinking about last year when I used Royer's to send one of my clients a gift basket. After 3 years of sending me a nice "thank you" email, they sent nothing. I had an in-person meeting at their office the day they were supposedly delivered, and I saw nothing. Can I ask my client whether they received the flowers? No, that would be awkward. So the big question is, if you order flowers from Royer's Flower shop in Lancaster, PA, can you really trust that they will be delivered? I wouldn't.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2017 12:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/royers-flowers/lancaster-pennsylvania-17603/royers-flowers-lancaster-pa-is-a-scam-do-not-trust-us-retail-flowers-inc-royers-fl-1398873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content