Complaint Review: RT3A Motorsports in North Chelmsford MA

• RT3A Motorsports in North Chelmsford MA
    170 tynsboro rd
    north chelmsford, Massachusetts
    USA

RT3A Motorsports in North Chelmsford MA failed to warrentee my snomobile after motor seized. north chelmsford Massachusetts

To whom it may concern,

I bought my 2011 Polaris assault from RT3A motorsports in North Chelmsford MA on 2/15/11. After purchasing belts, and oil I spent almost $13,000 dollars for my snowmobile. Snowmobile ran flawless up until 2/13/14. At about 2300 miles The Oil pump failed which caused the whole motor to seize. I Called Steve Caggiano JR  at rt3a and he wouldn't give me the time or day. I bought a +2 year warrenty. On top of the factory 1 year warrantee, giving me a total of three years. It cost me $1270 bucks extra for this warrantee. I have kept calling Steve asking him to help me out because I was covered. [continued below]....

..... He told me good luck getting a motor out of me. I just want my snowmobile up and running so I can ride. I missed out on a whole season of riding and pay 300 dollars a month for a snowmobile that doesn’t run and I can’t enjoy the only thing I love doing, that’s riding my snowmobile in Maine. The snowmobile is at a Polaris dealer in Maine. I didn’t want RT3A working on it after this whole ordeal. I have all my paper work showing and stating that I paid for the warrantee. Polaris told me I need to go after the dealership as they did not submit my warrantee. I had my lawyer Anthony Salerno write a letter to steve and call him a few times. Steve will not budge nor even help me a little bit. RT3A didn’t enter my info in properly and most likely pocketed my $1270 dollars. Recently through the internet and social media I have seen MANY complaints about RT3A motorsports. About shawty workmanship and people getting ripped off. I filed my small claims court papers, and am also sending this email to the BBB and AG. This is not right and no one will help me. The new motor is 3,783.68 plus labor. Not to mention I had to rent snowmobiles all last year at 150 dollars a day on several weekends. I want to spread the word as to how unprofessional rt3a motors is. They are out to make money and not take care of us as customers. I spent almost 13,000 on a sled and no one will help me. I will never recommend that place to anyone. And I have seen I'm not the only person steve has done this to on the social media pages and reviews about the store. I will try to attach all my paper work showing. Please help me out.

Thanks for your time,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2014 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rt3a-motorsports-in-north-chelmsford-ma/north-chelmsford-massachusetts-01863/rt3a-motorsports-in-north-chelmsford-ma-failed-to-warrentee-my-snomobile-after-motor-seiz-1177481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content