Complaint Review: RTB Distribution : Martha Redding

• RTB Distribution : Martha Redding
    4935 National Street
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    USA

RTB Distribution : Martha Redding Martha ReddingRTB-eBay Project Scam, Fraud Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I was contacted by Martha Redding via www.elance.com.  She had an ad for "Experienced Ebay Listers Wanted".  She sent me fine documents, and I believed it to be real.  I felt that I could trust her or him. She was my first and only dropshipper.  I sold 9 high priced items totalling over $8,000.00.  I sent her the money.  She never shipped out the items and provided false tracking information.

My eBay reputation is ruined, I'm now 8k in debt.  BEWARE.  She is a theif and con-artist.  If you have been a victim, please contact me ASAP.  I have reported this to my local police and the FBI.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2013 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rtb-distribution-martha-redding/philadelphia-pennsylvania-19135/rtb-distribution-martha-redding-martha-reddingrtb-ebay-project-scam-fraud-philadelphia-1101447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content