Report: #1319731

paris,
    France

RTC Recycling Refinery paris

Avoid this company.

Ash from RTC called offering higher rates than the London based metal recovery companies, refiners or bullion dealers. I though I would try them out however they lie about the gold content in their "analysis". I sent them a selection of hallmarked precious metal but their analysis foudn a lower gold content than there should be based on the hallmarks. Thankfuly I sent them a relatively small batch (their minimum order is 300 grams but I sent less)

After complaining and calling every day I finally got a response to say they are not interested in my complaint. Waiting for my payment now. Hopefully I will get something even if it is less than fair!

My advice is avoid this company and use a local company who pay upfront.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2016 05:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rtc-recycling/paris-75016/rtc-recycling-refinery-paris-1319731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content