Complaint Review: Rudolph Gonzalez

• Reported By: Ben — Pasadena California USA
  • Rudolph Gonzalez

, New York
    USA

Rudolph Gonzalez Exotic Flights Inc.Illusions Air Inc unpaid wages, Rudolph Gonzalez borrowed money from me and won't pay back Beverly Hills California

*Author of original report: Scammer trying to retaliate

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: INTERNET TROLL

Rudolph Gonzalez is the CEO of Exotic Flights Inc and Illusions Air Inc. He planned to launch an airways in the state of California and offer cheap flights to Vegas.

I was tasked with the job to raise funds from private investor, but no one was willing to invest into his company. So then I looked into the documents that he provided.  He was telling everyone that Christina Aguilera is going to fund for one of the private jets and Akon was going to fund for the second one.  So I called both Christina and Akon, and they told me they had nothing to do with Rudolph Gonzalez.

He personally took out a 40k loans from me and funded the company for a few months. Then he started bragging about his ability to stretch the dollars. He never paid any employees a penny for the works that we have done. And as of now he owes me 140k and my lawyer Lowell Finson is suing him.

His companies were not approved by the FAA, we called all FAA offices and they said there's nothing in the system. [continued below]....

.....

His companies are also suspended in the State of California, we filed a financial fraud against his companies.

He stole the designs for his company uniforms from a designer in London, and we have email communications to prove that he never paid anything.

He never paid for Minsoo Go's lawyer fees and lied about he did.

He owe True Aviation over 50k, call the FAA in FL and they will tell you that there are pending lawsuits against him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2016 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rudolph-gonzalez/new-york/rudolph-gonzalez-exotic-flights-incillusions-air-inc-unpaid-wages-rudolph-gonzalez-borr-1299599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Scammer trying to retaliate

AUTHOR: - ()

With the assistance of my lawyer, nasty Rudy's false accusations on issu have been taken down.  more info about what nasty Rudo did can be found on my facebook page. search tzu ngai or simply copy and paste https://www.facebook.com/tzu.ngai.1

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

INTERNET TROLL

AUTHOR: Exoticflights - (United States of America)

As founder and CEO Exotic Flights Inc. I have a responsibility to our clients and to the safety of my employees. The Extreme Measures that these individuals have shown like Tzu Ngai who Engaged in tortious interference and computer hacking of our Confidential Client and Employee files and was auctioning them off to China. So after the recent activities of terminated applicants and their vindictive made-up allegations on the internet Exotic Flights has created a Terminate case review link to be reviewed by the public and potential future employers on the inflammatory, extraneous actions of these individuals. Of a perfect storm engenders online rudeness, including virtual anonymity and thus a lack of accountability, physical distance and the medium of writing.

Terminate case reviews link