Complaint Review: Ruff House Rescue

• Ruff House Rescue
    Oceanview, New York
    Long Island, New York
    United States of America

Ruff House Rescue RHR Dogs, Dog Rescue, NYCACC, Pet, Adoption, Rescue, Puppy Long Island, New York

*General Comment: What a bunch of lies

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The REAL Ruff House Rescue

So sad.  I wanted to adopt a rescue dog and went to Ruff House Rescue.  It was a terrible experience.  I sat and waited for 3 hours.  Not only did I wait 3 hours I waited OUTSIDE with the wind whipping through me and the tiny doge to was inquiring about. Customer service was non existent and then they took people before me who had puppies that cost more.  The more expensive the dog, the faster you were given your documents.  They could not remember which dog was which and kept mixing them up.  The dogs were FILTHY, smelly, had never had their nails trimmed and were not socialized.  I was not permitted to put the puppy on the ground so it was impossible to see how scared they were.  I was told they had given the series of three shots but on the paperwork the sticker were not there. The paperwork indicated only one immunization was given.  The dogs were NOT cared for.  I felt it was simply an easy way to make money.  I adopted the puppy that seemed the most scared just to get  them away from these people.  I left very upset.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2012 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ruff-house-rescue/long-island-new-york-/ruff-house-rescue-rhr-dogs-dog-rescue-nycacc-pet-adoption-rescue-puppy-long-island-865120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

What a bunch of lies

AUTHOR: ThinkingIsFundamental - (USA)

Clearly you are some disgruntled idiot who did not get a dog you wanted. You are out of your skull. I adopted a dog from Ruff House, it's not a store for God's sakes. There are no dogs that are "priced". There is a standard adoption fee though, that covers all shots, fixing, microchipping and a ton of other things.

I can't believe the brass of people like you would take a feeble attempt to bash and organization and people who work so hard to save lives just because you didn't get your way.

You are unbelievable and disgusting, like your post. By the way, how is it that you got "Ripped OFF". I filed a rip off report when a contractor took deposit money from me after hurricane sandy and never returned to do the work. You see, that is what a rip off is. This is not "I am pissed off report". Lame idiots like you make trouble for good people who actually do something good in the world, what it that you do to help? Anything?

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The REAL Ruff House Rescue

AUTHOR: Ruff House Rescue - ()

Please see the REAL work that Ruff House Rescue does by visiting our website and facebook page.

Diane