Complaint Review: Ruggies

Internet
    United States of America

Ruggies Ordered one, charged for two Internet

*Consumer Comment: Had Same Problem with Ruggies

I just placed an order for these rug grippers. There was no page to review the order before placing it. A page comes up saying my order was processed , only problem is the order was doubled!!!!! Then I call. The number and it's just an automation to place an order. The email I receive is a "no reply" one. I call my credit card to stop the order. They find a phone number for customer service. I called and they are not open right now. Says to call back during business hours! Too much wasted time on this today! What a scam, you cannot contact them to le them know about a mistake. Not good customer care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ruggies/internet/ruggies-ordered-one-charged-for-two-internet-1026424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Had Same Problem with Ruggies

AUTHOR: PDX - ()

All aspects of doing business with Ruggies show a company and its employees practiced in deceit to justify defrauding customers. 1. They double your order and double the unreasonable postage and charge you on the web without your consent.  2. They would not acknowledge cancelation of my order. 3. I refused acceptance of it. 4. They acknowledged the return but did not credit my account. Customer service rmake make verifiably false statements to blame the customer for the situation.