Complaint Review: Rush Essay
Rush Essay RushEssay.com The writer refused to show where and how he edited the paper and their "editing" was full of stupid mistakes. Internet
1) The writer refused to show how and where he edited. Since his "editing" was full of stupid mistakes, I cannot accept all the changes without checking.
This is exactly what the writer wrote to me: "Writers can't waste time on pointing out the corrections made too, you figure it out."
2) I paid $800 for 48 hours service but they sent horrible product after 5 days.
3) I filed the complain but they required me to do many things ("List up all the violation. Be detailed and specific." etc) so that would give up.
4) The logistics is incomplete and inefficient. I had to exchange many messages with the writer to give him instructions. Exchanging those messages took at least two days. Thus, it was impossible for them to deliver the product within 48 hours as they promised from the beginning.
5) As you can see in my first point, the writer was extremely rude. He's like a petty criminal. You better stay away.
6) There is a review website, http://www.topessayservices.com/. Rush Essay is rated as the best editing service, but this website is a scam, too. I tried to write a comment but it didn't work.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rush-essay/internet/rush-essay-rushessaycom-the-writer-refused-to-show-where-and-how-he-edited-the-paper-and-948539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: