Complaint Review: Rushing Wind Stables

• Rushing Wind Stables
    11207 Crockett St SW
    Olympia, Washington
    USA

Rushing Wind Stables AKA Rushing Wind Equestrian Center Reason For Leaving Rushing Wind Stables Olympia Washington

My daughter used to board her horse at Rushing Wind Stables. I told her to leave there after I did a background check on the manager Jared Mulvaine.

What I found is all public information:  Jared has been in court at least 15 times (many were superior court), different counts including drugs, theft, assault and a felony conviction and others. Also what appears to be a firearms violation because of the felony.

Felonies are very serious charges and go with serious offenses. As we all know felonies are reserved for the bad guys not your petty misdemeamors.

I report this because my daughter said some boarders were complaining and Jared had in his rebuttals done his usual toothy smart aleck attacking way. I guess the old quote a tiger doesn't change his stripes applies here.

I am sure this report will be addressed by him in the same manner as the other rebuttals.

As a husband and father I sure as heck don't want my daughter or wife around that type of person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rushing-wind-stables/olympia-washington-98512/rushing-wind-stables-aka-rushing-wind-equestrian-center-reason-for-leaving-rushing-wind-s-1063296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content