Complaint Review: Russell L Hayes

• Russell L Hayes

Lawrenceville, Georgia
    USA

Russell L Hayes AKA Russ He will argue to Not Pay! Lawrenceville Georgia

I work for this man for five day in the end of April 2013.

He agreed to pay mebetween $300-$400 a week to help with landscaping work. The last day I worked with him he started an argument with me about not going to a customers home the day before to remove leaves when he told me to take the day off due to rain.

He agreed to pay me when the check came.

It has been 2 months and I have called, texted, left emails and voice messages with no response.

He answered one day when I called from a different number and lied saying the check hadn't came yet and it had been 6 weeks!

He works forproperty preservation companies that my dad works for called Coast to Coast and Good Choice so I knew he was lying because my dad had got 2 checks from them since April.

He still has not paid me two months later and still no response when I try to contact him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/russell-l-hayes/lawrenceville-georgia/russell-l-hayes-aka-russ-he-will-argue-to-not-pay-lawrenceville-georgia-1062726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content