Complaint Review: Rust Consulting

• Rust Consulting
    625 Marquette Avenue Ste. 880
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    USA

Rust Consulting National Mortgage Settlement Check due to me over 3 moths late Minneapolis Minnesota

I allegedly have a check coming from Rust Consulting over the national mortgage settement. As opposed to the alleged 4-6 week "estimate," I have been waiting for 15 week for my payment to be procesed. This is 11 weeks after I changed my address to the correct one the first time (which apparently made no difference because they mailed the re-issued check to the wrong address again), and now almost nine weeks since I corrected the address again.

There is no excuse for them withholding my check for this long, and apparently there is no way to contact a supervisor directly.

This is not ony some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced, but it's aso causeing me additonal hardship in addition to having lost my home to predatory and illegal practices
I've emailed them at administrator@nationalmortgagesettement.com, but I have to be honest in that I expect either nor response at all, or a completely worthless response.

Am I the only person experiencing problems with this company (aside from the fact that the "settlement" is easily 10 times less than the bank screwed me out f when I tried to save my home, not to mention all the other stupid fees AND the nice foreclosure on my credit record)? Or is this a pattern?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rust-consulting/minneapolis-minnesota-55402/rust-consulting-national-mortgage-settlement-check-due-to-me-over-3-moths-late-minneapoli-1092965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content