• Report: #442044

• Updated: Mon, September 07, 2009

• Reported By:Brandon Florida
Rusty Owner Of The Bug Man
Brandon, Florida U.S.A.

Rusty Grow Owner Of The Bug Man Brandon, Florida Pre-purchase of a home worthless termite inspection Brandon Florida

*Consumer Comment: Rusty D Grow is not a rip off

* : Owner name is incorrect

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

This guy Rusty is a crook. I recently bought a home and the title co. used this guy for the termite inspection. Two months after closing drywood termites were found in the home which required tenting at my cost. If he would have done his job right I may have not even bought the home and for sure the seller would have covered $900.00 cost of the tenting. This guy would'nt even pay me back the $55.00 inspection fee. Said "good luck to you, your 30 day guarantee has exprired". What a guy! DO NOT USE THIS CROOK.

Steve
Brandon, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2009 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rusty-owner-of-the-bug-man/brandon-florida-33511/rusty-grow-owner-of-the-bug-man-brandon-florida-pre-purchase-of-a-home-worthless-termite-442044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rusty Owner Of The Bug Man

Rusty D Grow is not a rip off

AUTHOR: Annie B - (USA)

Rusty aka BugMan of Hillsborough Cty has been killing crawly animals in my house since 2013 when I bought my older house. He discovered issues in my attic that the inspector I hired ignored. I recommend him for the services he provides and for the prices he charges. He's thorough. Explains cause and effect of each situation he finds. I respect and trust him. If I find any issues with bugs after treatment, he comes back to remedy immediately and at no cost to me. It's unfortunate that someone filed this report under an incorrect name. Rusty doesn't deserve this black mark on his record and it should be corrected. Regards,

#2

Owner name is incorrect

AUTHOR: Rusty D. Grow, Owner - Bug Man Pest Control of Hillsborough County, Inc. - (USA)

The rebuttal is for Steve...

Hi Steve...I am Rusty Grow, owner of Bug Man Pest Control of Hillsborough County, Inc. P.O. Box 695 Brandon, FL  33509.  I am not related to the company that did your termite inspection which you claim is The Bug Man 863-802-0550.

I would appreciate it if you would remove my name from your Rip-off report.  My complete company name and contact information will be on a 2.5" x 5" sticker located just inside the cupboard door under your kitchen sink if I did do your inspection.  Based on the facts that you listed in your report I did not do your inspection.  My office has never received a phone call from you.  We handle all (which are very few) issues promptly and take them all very seriously.

I am sure a simple call to the number you listed for The Bug Man will give you the correct owners name to list in your report.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this.

Sincerely,

Rusty D. Grow,

Owner - Bug Man Pest Control of Hillsborough County, Inc.

813-685-3644 (office)  813-293-6862 (cell)