Complaint Review: RV Fridgehouse

306 E. Parker St.
    Plumerville, Arkansas
    USA

RV Fridgehouse very deceptive liar Plumerville Arkansas

I called and ordered a rv cooling unit from the people at rvfridgehouse in August, 2016.  Two or three weeks after debiting my checking account, I called them and finally received the unit.

We installed the unit ourselves. We left it running for over a week (close to 2 weeks) and determined that it wasn't going to cool the refriderator.

I called them and explained to them what was going on and was informed they would send me a return confirmation label and I should take it to FedEx to return to them. I had to call them a few times to get the label sent to me. Once I got the label, I went to FedEx to return it and at first they said the label was not valid but finally got it to work.

I called them a little over a week later and they told me that they received it and they would take care of the refund.  When I didn't receive it within a little over a week, I called and was told they would send it out that Friday because Friday was when whomever takes care of bookwork does it. I called the next Thursday or Friday and was once again given the run around.

I would call sometimes daily ever since then and either would be told it was taken care of or they wouldn't answer the phone at all.  On two occasions, I was left on hold for 15-20 minutes before I would give up and hang up. I even had a friend who is a lawyer in the state of Arkansas send them a letter thinking maybe that would help. Evidently not.

To this day, I haven't heard from them or received any of my money back.  I used my debit card for this transaction but they said they would be sending a check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2016 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rv-fridgehouse/plumerville-arkansas-72127/rv-fridgehouse-very-deceptive-liar-plumerville-arkansas-1338128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content