Complaint Review: RV Mobile Medic LLC

• Reported By: Anthony — Naples Florida USA
  • RV Mobile Medic LLC

Internet
    USA

RV Mobile Medic LLC Jeff Kirkwood came to house to Inspect my leaking black and gray tanks and give a quote to fix. Naples Internet

The RV Mobile Medic was called to come out to my personal residence and inspect my leaking black and gray tanks on my RV. I spoke with Jeff and he said this shouldn't be a problem over the phone.

Upon arrival, Jeff spent roughly 20 minutes looking at the tanks using his flashlight and small camera. He took some measurements and started looking to prepare me a quote.

It appeared he hesitated on preparing the quote and said he would finish it, and then call or text me the quote for repair. He gave me some ballpark pricing, but said it was just an estimate. He would finish the written quote and then email it to me that night or the next day.

Jeff processed my credit card for $160 and left.

Well.....That was the last time I heard from him. He never responded to phonecalls, text or emails. He was gone, along with my money. I am now trying to fight the charge with my credit card.

This guy is a SCAM. Stay away.

I wish I found this website before, since he does have one other report against him. I hope this guy gets what is coming for him. I hate scam artists like him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2016 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rv-mobile-medic-llc/internet/rv-mobile-medic-llc-jeff-kirkwood-came-to-house-to-inspect-my-leaking-black-and-gray-tank-1329122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content