Complaint Review: RV Parts Country

• Reported By: Frank C — Delta Pennsylvania USA
  • RV Parts Country

London, Kentucky
    USA

RV Parts Country www.rvpartscountry.com Part never recieved. No refund issued. And they LIED to my Credit Card Company London Kentucky

Never received order.

After many attempts, they finally replied to email with evidence part is discontinued. Opened dispute through my credit card company. They then lied to my credit card company about shipment.

I ordered a black acrylic RV sink with cover from "RV Parts Country" online on 7/4/16. Part never was shipped. After many failed attempts to contact them. They respond to one of my many emails with a response stating the part was not in stock. The email also contained a response from their inquiry to the direct manufacturer. The direct manufacturer stated in the email response that the part was discontinued and no longer in production. [continued below]....

..... In closing "RV Parts Country" stated in the email they would give me a full refund. I never received a refund. I began calling them and emailing them again to no avail until I finally got a "Sales Rep" stating they are "Short Staffed" but their "Billing Department" will refund me soon. (In which I highly doubt they have a "billing department" as if they even answer the phone it is always the same lady with a deep southern accent). A few more weeks went by and no refund.

I then opened a dispute with my credit card company. On 9/4/16 I received a letter from my credit card company stating "RV Parts Company" had furnished tracking shipment information stating the part was delivered and that the case was closed. Upon my short thorough review of the letter the tracking information "RV Parts Country" provided stated the part was shipped to a different state in which I do not live and have never been to. Also the item that was shipped there weighed 105 lbs. I ordered an acrylic sink that weighs 20 lbs in which was proven via email response to be discontinued and out of stock.

I wish I had read all the negative reviews online at BBB, Rip Off Report and done a general google search about RV Parts Country before I ordered anything from them as it seems, they are doing this and alot worse to their customers.It looks like they may not be in business very much longer with their shady business ethics and practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2016 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rv-parts-country/london-kentucky/rv-parts-country-wwwrvpartscountrycom-part-never-recieved-no-refund-issued-and-they-l-1330163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content