Complaint Review: RXONLINE.CC

• Reported By: ExStepper — New York
  • RXONLINE.CC

Internet
    India

RXONLINE.CC Online pharmacy gets all ur info then tries to get your cash too!Internet

I ordered from this company after calling them first and asking if they take AMEX, which they did.  They charged my card and it took two months for the shipment to get to me.  When I went to order again, they told me they could no longer take AMEX, only Visa.  I finally got a VISA card and gave them the info.  They said they ran it but it was declined.  They ran it again after asking all the info again and the last 4 digits of my SSN.  I called the card and they said no one had attempted any charges at all.  The company called me back and said I would have to send them a moeny transfer since my card wasn't working.  I immediately knew something was amiss.

There was no way I was going to send my money like that (never to be seen again, nor meds).  It's unfortunate because they did send the meds the first time, tho perhaps a little watered down.  I did notice that when I call the number on the website, it always says that the number isn't working.  Then they call you back, which is very strange.  Don't order from these guys.  They hook you with the first shipment, think they have your trust, then try to get cash out of you.  They lied about my credit card and now they have my cc info.  I called the card and told them to be very watchful of the charges coming through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rxonlinecc/internet/rxonlinecc-online-pharmacy-gets-all-ur-info-then-tries-to-get-your-cash-toointernet-1081882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content