Complaint Review: Ryan Homes, Delaware

Dagsboro, Delaware
    United States of America

Ryan Homes, Delaware Didn't explain site plan. Dagsboro, Delaware

*Author of original report: Poor Construction

Purchased a NEW home from Ryan Homes in the Windhurst Manor sud-division. NO ONE explained the site plan to me, what I was looking at, I'm not a surveyor, didn't see that my house was different from the others. ALWAYS read all pages,1-13, of the Delaware Purchase Agreement. (a), (b) and (c) on page 1 for sure.  Had the plan been explained to me I would have chosen another site.

I was not told about the differences until AFTER I had signed the Sales Agreement. BE CAREFUL, ask to have each page explained to you. ALSO, be sure that the model you see is the home you agree to buy. I was one model and was given a brochure for another, this goes back to a,b and c on page 1. Hope you have a better day then I did..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ryan-homes-delaware/dagsboro-delaware-19939/ryan-homes-delaware-didnt-explain-site-plan-dagsboro-delaware-884676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Poor Construction

AUTHOR: - ()

More news about my home..B/R doors that aren't level. Same with shower door. Floor tile grout that is coming apart.

Home is in Millville, De. 19967. Sub-division is Windhurst Manor. There are 2 others sub-division in my area. Be careful when you buy from Ryan Homes.