Complaint Review: Saban's Rent a Car

• Saban's Rent a Car
    2934 E Mcdowell
    Phoenix, Arizona
    United States of America

Saban's Rent a Car Phoenix Car Rental They think this one is over, They might want to think AGAIN Phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: Let's Put Saban's (or whatever they call themselves) Out of Business!

*Consumer Comment: They stole from us too!!!

Im with Jennifer69 on this one , Saban Rent a car are thieves.

I got charged 16.95 per day for insurance which was never mentioned at the time of the rental

it cost me almost 350.00 for a 7 day rental on a used piece of junk, which i had to put oil, antifreeze and power steering fluid into.  So Jennifer69 I am with you and anyone else who wants to get some legal help and go after these crooks.  If no one does a thing then they win, which is probaly how they keep getting away with this crap.  Human nature after the anger wares off is to allow things to get swept under the carpet rather than taking care of things when you know your right and their WRONG.

I will say this much if this car rental company thinks they have heard the last from me well they better grab on with both hands because their ride is just about to begin.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2011 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sabans-rent-a-car/phoenix-arizona-85008/sabans-rent-a-car-phoenix-car-rental-they-think-this-one-is-over-they-might-want-to-thin-694943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Let's Put Saban's (or whatever they call themselves) Out of Business!

AUTHOR: Peter Ortiz - (United States of America)

Hi - I'm with you! They did the same exact thing with me on the insurance coverage. I'm linking my compliant to other compliants and encouraging people to join me in filing a joint compliant to the Arizona Attorney General's office. I've already filed my compliant.

They stole from us too!!!

AUTHOR: EDDIE - (United States of America)

They lied and ripped my girlfriend and I off so bad. I'm so angry!!! How is this place not shut down? We were given a flat rate of 189.00 when we returned the car we were told it would be 550.00 of which they already charged our card. When i asked for an explanation they sleezy guy got rude and threatening and made me leave. I'm so mad i;m having trouble sleeping and eating I can't believe this place!!!!