Complaint Review: Sacred Art of Adornment

• Reported By: TanyaS — North Vancouver BC British Columbia
  • Sacred Art of Adornment

Internet
    USA

Sacred Art of Adornment Michele Matheson VeryCheap Jewelry North Vancouver Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This Report Is a Hoax

Bought some jewelry, fell apart, she wouldn't refund the money or fix it. Very rude and condesending person, the stuff is crap!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sacred-art-of-adornment/internet/sacred-art-of-adornment-michele-matheson-verycheap-jewelry-north-vancouver-internet-1168271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This Report Is a Hoax

AUTHOR: Sacred Heart Jewelry - (Canada)

This is very disappointing to hear! I am very sorry if you have purchased an item that has fallen apart.  I have checked my client files for Tanya S and with my limited amount of private clients, I am sorry I cannot find you, my apologies.

Most of my merchandise is sold through retail site/stores  so with a reciept, you would be offered a full refund or replacement at that point of purchase.  I am surprised to hear that this was not done for you where you bought your item.   What I can offer is a refund of for your item of course.  Please do come forward with your issue and complaint. I would appreciate you to refresh my memory if you are among my private clients so that I may assist you.    If you can offer a photo of your item that is broken or damaged, I would be happy to do the right thing.