Complaint Review: Safe-Guard Products International, LLC

• Safe-Guard Products International, LLC
    Two Concourse Parkway, Suite 500
    Atlanta, Georgia
    USA

Safe-Guard Products International, LLC Fraudulant, Un-Professional, Liers, Incompetence, Will Not Pay Claim! Atlanta Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Please Call Me Concerning Your Claim

My car was totaled on 1/9/14. The pay off was $11,358.00. The At-Fault persons' Insurance paid off their portion of $9323.00. My extended service Warranty paid off $900.00. Each Company paid their part immediatly.  I also have GAP Insurance which was supposed to pay off the remaining balance.

It has been over a Month and a half and "Safe-Guard Products Intl." or my GAP Insurance has still NOT paid their portion. They have had all of the required paperwork to file the claim. Yet I call everyday to find out where my claim is at and continue to be told it's in the process. I leave messages for my adjuster at Safe-Guard to return my call and have yet to be called. I ask to speak with the next person on the chain and they say there is no one else to talk to.

So, basically I had a wreck, that was NOT my fault, they picked up my car, took my rental car and have left me without a vehicle. And no one will finance me another car with a OPEN car loan NOT PAID OFF. It does NOT make sense to me how they threaten you when you do Not pay, but will Not pay when THEY have to.

So, I hope your GAP company is not Safe-Guard Products. I have also seen online others who have been waiting for more than 3 Months, and some who have been refused to be paid, from Safe-Guard etc... And its so amazing how employees of a Company never know ANYthing, they can only tell me what is written in front of them...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/safe-guard-products-international-llc/atlanta-georgia-30328/safe-guard-products-international-llc-fraudulant-un-professional-liers-incompetence-1126397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Please Call Me Concerning Your Claim

AUTHOR: Alan - ()

Sean, I am sorry to hear about our experience concerning your GAP claim. Please contact Alan at 1-800-742-7896 Ext 9029, and I will be happy to assist you with your claim.  It is certainly not our desire for you to not have a positive claim experience.