Complaint Review: Safe Haven Security

520 E 19
    Kansas City, Missouri
    USA

Safe Haven Security ADT misleading, faulty equipment, Kansas City Missouri

When Safe Haven first contacted me to set up an alarm sytem in my home they were customer service oriented. Willing to work around my work schedule, explained they had great customer service.

During the install the installer talked me into a fire alarm. I reluctantly added it to the contract. Two momths later the fire alarm started chirping randomly keeping me awake and making my pets unsettled. They charged me to come out and fix it!

A year into my contract I had windows replaced and contacted them to have sensors replaced. They were not willing to help during weekends unless I paid an additional $85.00 for the call PLUS the work. I asked if I could cancel and I was told I would be charged. They had no care for me or my well being.

I continue to pay for the alarm which can no longer be activated. The fire aarm has now started chiring randomly....I cannot wait for this contract to end.

Again, to have their faulty equipment repaired/replaced I have to pay them to come out.

All I ask is to be let out of this contract and them to take this faulty equipment out of my home for no additional charges.

Awful company. Poor customer service, false advertising. Fauty equipment.

Please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2017 05:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/safe-haven-security/kansas-city-missouri/safe-haven-security-adt-misleading-faulty-equipment-kansas-city-missouri-1366583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content