Complaint Review: Safe Haven Security

• Safe Haven Security
    520 E 19TH
    NORTH KANSAS CITY, Missouri
    USA

Safe Haven Security ADT Fraudulent Cancellation Policy NORTH KANSAS CITY Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Assistance

ADT's service company, Safe Haven Security installed a security system into our new home. The salesman, installer and hand written contract said I had 3 business days, until midnight 7/18 to cancel. However when I went home early at 4 pm 7/18/2017 I realized I could not cancel online and their service representatives went home at 3 pm becuase they were on Central time. Not being able to reach a human durng the day, 7/18/2017, I sent an email to their support email, told ADT I wanted to cancel when I reached them the next day (7/19) and submitted a notice in writing.

Despite these efforts I discivered this weekend that ADT is hitting by Visa every month and I received a call from a collections agency that I owed over a thousand dollars to ADTs service provider, Safe Haven Security Systems.

ADT is a total ripoff, we cancelled because we don't really have any valuables to steal, and it certainly could never be worth the problems trying to figure out their products. Oh, and their keyfob interfered with my car key, so the ADT folb in the trunck, I was locked out.) Lousy products + worse service = a sleazy ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2017 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/safe-haven-security/north-kansas-city-missouri-64116/safe-haven-security-adt-fraudulent-cancellation-policy-north-kansas-city-missouri-1398814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Customer Assistance

AUTHOR: ADT Corporate Customer Relations - (USA)

Hello. I'm sorry to hear of this experience and would like to help. Pleas email us at AlwaysThere@adt.com with your account info so we can follow up with the authorized dealers management team on your behalf.

Additionally, an ADT Authorized Dealer is an independently owned and operated company. They install and sell alarm equipment, but do not provide a monitoring service. They partner and contract with us to provide a monitoring service to their privately acquired customers and, in most some, ADT purchases the contract from them after a pre-arranged set of time.

Andrew