Complaint Review: Safe National of America

Internet
    United States of America

Safe National of America Free Shipping was charged Internet

*Consumer Comment: So ridiculous

*Consumer Comment: Really? I doubt it.

I ordered a camcorder from safe National America, a Canon VIXIA HF S200 Flash Memory HD Camcorder to be exact. The price that I was supposed to pay was $974.24, which I did. The camera was delivered and I was quite happy with it. Foolishly, when it arrived on my doorstep it did not occur to me to check my Credit Account since I was foolishly trusting. But I did just recently and is a week too late. I found out that $1059.99 was charged for the camcorder, I was pretty sure that the shipping or the delivery was free so it did not add up. I called the company in question and all I got was an answering machine / automated message saying shes gonna forward my call which will take (I bet) forever until someone would answer it. I did not get my money back, I dont know what happened, but I already notified my bank and they cannot do anything about it since they said the transaction was authorized by me. I wanted to bite the managers head off, being so helpful. But t as my fault if you really view it. Now I have a camcorder not only to remind myself of captured memories but also to the day where I foolishly acted. Be careful out there guys.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2011 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/safe-national-of-america/internet/safe-national-of-america-free-shipping-was-charged-internet-682256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

So ridiculous

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Just look at the wording of this post. It's absolutely ridiculous. Nobody talks like that. And, if a credit card was used, FEDERAL LAW gives the cardholder the right of dispute 60 from the date the charge appeared on the first billing statement.

Total stupidity here. Sapmmers. Scammers. Idiots.

Really? I doubt it.

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

So you claim to have ordered this on line? I doubt it.

Tell us how you over rode the SSL Certificate ERROR WARNING when you attempted to proceed to the checkout to pay for your order. Take your time, we'll wait.