Complaint Review: Safe security

• Reported By: Markus C — New Jersey United States of America
  • Safe security

Internet
    United States of America

Safe security Contract renewal scam, run around tactics, not a company focused on customer loyalty Internet, Internet

*General Comment: Incorrect Phone Number Listed

I had safe security for over three years. I paid on time every month while I had it. I then sold my house after 3 years and 3 months of service. When I tried to cancel my service I was told that my contract was automatically renewed and would have to pay for the rest of the year even though I was not going to use it. I did know that I was signing a three year contract but I did not know that it automatically renewed every year after that. Now since I canceled 10 months ago and paid for a year of service I have never received a letter in writing stating that my account was closed and contract fullfilled/ no longer active/ $0 balance etc. And when I called today they stated that the cancellation was still being processed and there was no reference number assigned to my case and would only give the I'd number of the operator who spoke with me. This company is very untrustworthy to say the least and I would discourage anyone from doing business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/safe-security/internet/safe-security-contract-renewal-scam-run-around-tactics-not-a-company-focused-on-custome-887207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Incorrect Phone Number Listed

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

The phone number that is provided on this complaint for Safe Security is incorrect and needs to be updated asap. The phone number provided is linked to our company and we have no association with Safe Security, Please update to the correct contact information.