Complaint Review: Safe Simple Commissions

• Safe Simple Commissions

Internet
    USA

Safe Simple Commissions Money Back Guarantee is Worthless!!  Internet

I paid over $200 o this company to get information regarding their sales strategies.  First, their sever is not secure!  The first charge was $39, and then the second (which they don'ttell you about until it's too late, and you pretty much have to do it) was $197.  I was immediately contacted by y bank, and told I was getting multiple charges in fr $197 from all over the world.

I was able to dispute these other charges, but when I got the information, it was all based on using Facebook.  I do not use Facebook, so I requested my money back.  Part of the reason I requested it back was the server problem.  I just had no trust in this company.

Here is my first response from their person apparently in charge of this, and her decision.

Images are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from support@safesimplecommissions.com

Hi,

Go to the pope if you like if you keep being rude and mean. I have been trying to help and show you that you do not have all the info.

Now if you settle down and stop demanding this and that andd actually act human, AND send ONLY the Order # back (it starts wtih a "U"), we may be able to refund.

Otherwise, say hi to the attorney general and pope and everyone.

Good day.

Diana

The only thing I told them was I would contact the AGs office if I didn't get my refund.  Several other emails went back and forth, but at the end of the day, she basically said because I didn't apologize, she was not refunding the money.

These people should be out of business.  The least professional group I have ever seen, and not backing their guarantee.

No appology, no Order # that starts wiht a "U", no refund.

Diana
Customer Support
Safe Simple Commissions

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/safe-simple-commissions/internet/safe-simple-commissions-money-back-guarantee-is-worthlessnbsp-internet-1056887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content