Complaint Review: Safe Streets USA

• Safe Streets USA
    5305 Raynor Rd Ste 100
    Nationwide
    United States of America

Safe Streets USA Todd Herman Safestreets USA lied. Deceptive business practices. Rip off. Garner, NC , Nationwide

SafeStreets USA told me my contract was absolved due to new homeowner signing 3 year contract.  6 months later receive multiple bills for different amounts stating that over $800.00 was due on the balance of the contract.  Have been told by ADT that I do not owe the money and that I should not pay the demanded amount.  Safestreets is threatening sending my account to an outside collections agency to ruin my credit.

Four phone calls to Safestreets  with the promise of return phone calls and leaving voicemails with "supervisors" and I have not had one return phone call.  Todd Herman, Joe Kenney, Michael Robson, Barry Simmons are running a company that refuses to return phone calls and will get you off the line by promising you something with no intention to living up to it.

Safestreets has said they will go take the equipment out of my old house and install it in my new house.  How can there be two separate contracts on the same equiptment?

Safestreets has said if i sign a new 3 year agreement they will waive the $800.00 fee. However, six months have gone by since my last contact with them.  We have a new system with a legitimate security company.

Todd Herman, Joe Kenney, Michael Robson, Barry Simmons are running a dishonest company that does not care about customer service and will threaten your credit score with outside collections.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/safe-streets-usa/nationwide/safe-streets-usa-todd-herman-safestreets-usa-lied-deceptive-business-practices-rip-off-1005572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content