Complaint Review: Safecart BC

• Reported By: Pat — Stanchfield Minnesota United States of America
  • Safecart BC

Victoria, British Columbia
    United States of America

Safecart BC Charged me 29.95 for a service for my p. c. I neither wanted nor agreed to Victoria, British Columbia

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

I have been hassled on my personal computer by this committee which continually interrupts my work and then surprised my by charging me 29.95 for software I neither wanted or agreed to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/safecart-bc/victoria-british-columbia-/safecart-bc-charged-me-2995-for-a-service-for-my-p-c-i-neither-wanted-nor-agreed-to-v-968850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - (Canada)

Hello Pat,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Warm regards,