Complaint Review: safecart

• safecart
    3355 beach dr victoria
    , British Columbia
    United States of America

safecart pcunleashed online inc purchase made in err cancelled same day paid thru Pay Pal thought this was to cancel dd virus, British Columbia

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

On July 6,20012 I had purchased the software for Safecart in error.  I thought it was for cancelling out the doomsday virus
The same day I went into safecart and cancelled the purchase. Obviously it did not take.
I have no use for this product and would again request a cancellation.  I am removing it from my computer as soon as I am informed that Pay Pal has reversed the payment received by you on the 9th.
I will await your prompt reply.  Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/safecart/-british-columbia-v8r-6m2/safecart-pcunleashed-online-inc-purchase-made-in-err-cancelled-same-day-paid-thru-pay-pal-908752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - (Canada)

Hello,

We are sorry to hear of any problems you have had with your purchase,

We take your concerns very seriously and would like to assist you further. If you could please contact our customer support center by calling 1-855-432-0727 M-F 6am to 5pm or Sat-Sun 8am to 4pm PST or email us at customerservice@safecart.com to make sure you refund is received in a timely manner.

Kind regards,